Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters


1.

It was a fabulous weekend weather wise here in the Lowcountry. Yesterday it was in the mid 70’s! Of course I was working all weekend but that didn’t stop us from getting out and playing before and after I worked!

100_3646

100_3649

100_3662

100_3663

100_3667

2.

I found a 10% off code for Overstock.com. It never expires but can only be used one time per email.

Code: 121745

3.

The 12 Days of Ella Rae

It is hard to believe that tomorrow starts Ella Rae’s birthday month (yes, we do months ‘round here…)! I thought I would do something fun for the days leading up to her actual birthday, February 12th. Enter- The 12 Days of Ella Rae. It is going to be where I post pictures of the past 24 months of her precious life. Some of the pictures will be repeats that were already on here, but the first year of her life I wasn’t blogging so there will be some new photos from that time. I can’t wait to take a trip down memory lane…. besides, who wouldn’t want to see more pictures of this almost 2 year old?!?

1-28-11

Happy Monday Everyone!

Comments

  1. Just the most precious little girl in the whole wide world!!!
    Grandaddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I LOVE the little collage at the end!!!! Looking forward to the "12 days of Ella Rae"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FIGHT FOR PREEMIES

What's YOUR song?

travels, visits and pics