Snow Day 2010

The day after Christmas, it snowed! This was the second time it has snowed here in the Lowcountry this year. The first time this year was on Ella Rae’s first birthday. There was more in February than this past snow in December. It’s hard to believe that we actually had TWO snow days this year.

100_3452The snow falling on 12/26/2010

100_3455

There was even some snow on the ground the next morning!


Oh, and here are some pictures from the snow day on Ella Rae’s first birthday 2/12/2010

101_2031

The snow falling and accumulating on the roof.

101_2032

Happy 1st birthday Ella Rae!

beautiful

love love love this!

So Ella Rae’s birthday is now less than a month away. I am not so excited about that! I can’t even believe that I will have a 2 year old soon! Ahhh. I sure hope those ‘terrible’ two’s aren’t so terrible because I don’t think I could handle much more. Ella has been a pistol lately! Her favorite words are ‘No’ and ‘Mommy’ and she always uses them together!! haha. It has been driving me crazy. But then she gives me a sweet smile or a kissy face and I just cave. Oh well, that’s mommy hood I believe.

The weekend is coming up. My hubby is off all weekend, but unfortunately I have to work all weekend :( I’m just glad Ella Rae can be with her Daddy while I am working!

Happy Thursday Ya’ll!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIGHT FOR PREEMIES

What's YOUR song?

travels, visits and pics