What I'm Loving Wednesday


Joining in on Jamie's little game to list some things
we are loving this Wednesday.

{1}
Christmas Music
traditional and new, I love it all!!!
These are a few of my favorites,
borrowed from youtube.


Welcome Christmas


Shake Up Christmas


Happy Birthday Jesus

{2}

this sweet face

{3}



and I especially love that these lovelies
were in the mail yesterday morning!!!
That is 42 (handmade) invitations
to my sisters baby shower in January.
I will post more about the shower after it happens :)

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

*sorry about the large text here at the end, don't know what happened??

Comments

  1. Thanks for playing along!

    Your daughter is just precious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FIGHT FOR PREEMIES

What's YOUR song?

travels, visits and pics