Top 2 Tuesday

This weeks top 2 over at The Undomestic Momma is your top 2 favorite ornaments. While we love the traditional "First Christmas Together" and "Babies First Christmas" ornaments, these next two are by far my favorite.


This ornament is special to me because it is the one Kelly and I bought for Ella Rae when she was still in my tummy. We had gone to Savannah for some Christmas shopping and diner one night and decided to stop at World Market to look at the ornaments. This one just reminded me of the sweet little girl in my tummy. It was so small and dainty, just how I imagined Ella to be. It is Ella's first ornament!
This ornament is my all time favorite because it was my Grandmothers. It was always a tradition that my family would go over and help my Mommom and Poppop (my mom's parents) decorate their tree. I loved finding spots for the few birdies Mommom had. After my grandparents passed, my mom divided up their ornaments for my sister, me and herself. This was the bird I chose and I love seeing my little piece of Mommom up on our tree every year!!

Ella Rae showing us her first ornament

putting it on the tree.


And a picture of our tree all decorated!
{yes, that is some hot chocolate patiently waiting for me under the tree}

Happy Tuesday!!





Comments

  1. That's such a neat idea to buy an ornament during pregnancy! I'm going to be on the lookout for something that catches my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that that was your Grandmothers ornament. It's so beautiful.

    And your daughter is adorable.

    I'm visiting from Top Two Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your ornaments! The picture of Ella Rae showing her ornament is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your ornaments, they are all so nice!

    I am a new follower, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FIGHT FOR PREEMIES

What's YOUR song?

travels, visits and pics