Fashion Friday

Wanted to share a few pictures...

Ella Rae has been picking out her own clothes lately.
I will lay something out for her, she will look at it,
then look at me and say 'nooooooo'.
(it really is that drawn out and it's sorta whine-y with a scrunched up face lol)

But sometimes I can persuade her
choices and she will at least be matching:


Other times though,
Ella Rae is persistent on what she wants to wear.
So mommy allows her to express her creative side and
wear whatever her little heart desires.

Even if its a 9 month shirt turned into a skirt,
a silly Christmas shirt,
and pink snow boots:

the finger in the nose totally made this pic 10x better!

I will admit the back view isn't quite as bad,
but still, a shirt turned into a skirt?
I don't know where she comes up with these things!

And due to the freezing cold temperatures here in
South Carolina
We have to be wrapped up in big heavy coats.
Not so fashionable either, but very necessary.
And very cute!


Hope everyone enjoys their weekend.
I will be addressing and sending out our
Christmas Cards!
Yippeee!!

Happy Friday!




Comments

  1. She is too funny! I LOVE the black and white stripe - looks like a lala shirt!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FIGHT FOR PREEMIES

What's YOUR song?

travels, visits and pics