Tips for a better life



I attended a virtual learning conference last weekend. I am a preschool teacher and we need 15 hours of continuing education every year. We had 2 full days of learning and it was invigorating to learn new things and hear new perspectives! One of our instructors asked everyone to share a tip of any type with the class. I love what everyone shared. Here are a few favorites:

*drink more water

*be kind to others 

*pray

*deep breaths

*take a walk

*smile

*QTIP : quit taking it personal 

That last one is my favorite! I have never heard it before but it falls in line with my favorite abbreviation NMP : not my problem. I think we could all worry a little less about what others are doing and saying. True happiness comes from within so be happy with yourself and don’t let others get you down.

I hope you all have a great Wednesday and if you don’t like something- QTIP! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIGHT FOR PREEMIES

What's YOUR song?

travels, visits and pics