Friday Favorites

 I am so excited to share my four Friday favorites! I think a big part of my fear with blogging was not having enough “topics” to talk about so I am going to incorporate some scheduled topics. My Friday favorites will be 4 things that I bought, saw or used the past week and loved. I will always try to include links and pictures. I can’t wait to share these favorites with y’all each week! 

1. Amazon Basic Sheets I love these sheets! They are so soft, reasonably priced especially for the kids and super cute. 

2. The Shop Forward This amazing online shop is based out of Nashville, Tennessee and donates a portion of every sale to specific charities. Check out their website and social media pages!

3. Binge watching shows on Netflix. What are your favorites? I am currently watching Designated Survivor and have Firefly Lane in my queue. 

4.

Driving across the bridge and seeing the sunset! Sunsets are my favorite. Forever and ever, Amen!





Thinking of the things we like and enjoy is a great way to remember the good in our life. Finding 4 things that I love will help me reshape my thoughts and focus on a few of the positive things in my life! 


 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIGHT FOR PREEMIES

What's YOUR song?

travels, visits and pics