Friday favorites



We made it to another Friday friends. I am so excited about these favorites from the past week. 

1. Time Magazine shared the Michelle Obama Interview of Amanda Gorman. So very good! 

2. Taylor Swift’s song Love Story. Man I love Taylor Swift and listening to a favorite song that she re-recorded in 2021 vs 2008 just gives me all the feels. I can’t wait to hear more of her re-recorded music. 

3. This delisous new treat from Snyder’s. Chocolate covered pretzel balls. Salty and sweet in one, nice little bite. Yum! 


4. And to round it out, this quote has been on my mind all week. Just trying to show love in my everyday life to everyone I encounter  ❤️❤️




2/19/2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIGHT FOR PREEMIES

What's YOUR song?

travels, visits and pics