iPhone Pics

My sweet hubby surprised me with an iPhone a few weeks ago and I’m in love! One of the best features, in my opinion, is the camera quality. For being a cell phone, it takes wonderful pictures. Here are some of the pictures I have taken so far:

IMG_0004

Ella Rae has been wearing her sunglasses a lot lately IMG_0009

Wearing Mommy’s shirt and shoes

IMG_0017IMG_0141

My phone has this app where you can put ‘stickers’ of
PBS characters in the pictures. Ella Rae loves this!

IMG_0039

IMG_0041 IMG_0042

She loves the mannequin dog in Old Navy!

IMG_0050 IMG_0119

See, the sunglasses…. haha

IMG_0144

Thanks for my new phone AND camera babe!

ps- when this post gets published we will be at Ella Rae's 2 year well-child visit. AHHH!

Comments

  1. Hey! How was Ella Rae's doctor appointment?
    I especially love the pics of her with the fake dogs at Old Navy... but it kind of makes me sad cause she needs some real doggies who will love on her!!! Lacey and Kiya avoid her! :-(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FIGHT FOR PREEMIES

What's YOUR song?

travels, visits and pics