The Car

Ella Rae got a little pink and lavender Cozy Coupe car for her 2nd birthday. Hubby and I debated if we should even get the girly one, or stick with the traditional red and yellow. I must say that I am so glad I let Kelly choose on this because I love how cute the pink one is! It even says *Princess* on the license plate! We ordered it online from Amazon.com because we got a much better deal than at Toys R Us. It was delivered to our doorstep 2 days after ordering. I LOVE Amazon and their free 2-day shipping deal through Amazon Prime!

IMG_0149

I will say that it was a little difficult to put together. It took Kelly and I (both) an hour and a half to put this sucker together! And we had to use all sorts of tools, like the drill, hammer and pliers! But once it was put together we knew Ella Rae would love it!

IMG_0155

Yep, she loves it!

IMG_0164

We had to go right outside and try it out!

IMG_0193

Even though she hasn’t figured out how to move the car with her feet, it had provided TONS of playtime over the past week. This was definitely a great birthday present and I would suggest it to any 2 year old (and their parents!! ha)

Happy Friday Everyone! Enjoy the weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIGHT FOR PREEMIES

What's YOUR song?

travels, visits and pics