What's YOUR song? #2

Today I am actually sharing two songs!


This first song was performed last night on American Idol and I was blown away by this guy. We have loved Scotty since the beginning, but I was super impressed to  hear him sing a Garth Brooks song so well. I grew up listening to country music especially the 'real' country guys like Garth! I hope Scotty wins!



This second song I just found this morning on another blog. I absolutley love how they turn scripture into fun songs. I can still recite all the books of the Bible because my confirmation teacher made them into a rap. Why is it that we can remember things so much better in a song? I played all the songs on the Seeds Family Worship youtube channel and Ella Rae just loved them.





And a picture of Ella Rae wearing a cute little outfit from O'ma becasue I can't have a post without a picture of my girl :)

Happy Thursday Everyone!

Comments

  1. I'm a BIG fan of American Idol but i have been in school lately so i have not catch up with the show...

    OMG!!!! just watch this video by Scotty McCreery...I LOVE HIM!!!! & I LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Garth. I too grew up listening to country. I don't usually watch American Idol but I need to, this guy is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I have to admitt...I haven't watched any of the American Idol this season. I'm not sure why? Especially since I want to see JLo in all her awesome outfits, hair and make-up! So, thanks for posting this to MAKE me actually watch some of it.

    Dang....he can sure sing can't he! And a Garth Brooks song isn't always easy to sing yourself.

    Loved your 2nd song choice too!

    Thanks for linking up this week! See you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never really get into American Idol, but wow- what a good voice! Thanks for sharing.

    Sidenote: I see you're in the Low Country! I don't know if I've ever commened before, but my husband went to high school in South Carolina and his parents still live there- up in Mt. Pleasant, but we visit his son in Walterboro!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! And that is a very favorite verse too! I will have to remember this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FIGHT FOR PREEMIES

What's YOUR song?

travels, visits and pics