For my daughter….

Today (March 2) is Dr. Seuss’ birthday! In honor of his special day, I thought I would share my favorite Dr. Seuss quotes… all great words of wisdom that I hope to always portray to Ella Rae.
  
IMG_0293
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive that is youer than You.”
 IMG_0305
“Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!”

IMG_0287
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

IMG_0310
“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.”


Happy 107th Birthday, Dr. Seuss!  dr-seuss

Happy Wednesday Everyone! 

~And a special shout out to Lala and (hopefully) Baby T's birthday month!~

Comments

  1. Leslie, this is so fun. Love the quotes. Keep Dr. Seuss alive and real. Ella Rae amazes me with how she's growing. Can't wait to have you guys visit us here...hopefully this month. Tell Kelly hi for me.
    - Clint

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Dr. Seuss and YAY for Lala's baby coming this month!! :) This was such a cute post!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FIGHT FOR PREEMIES

What's YOUR song?

travels, visits and pics