First Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

I may be shocking most by having 2 posts in one day. I normally only post about once a week. But I'm bored I thought it would be fun to join in on a link party so I am joining the Miscellany Monday link party that lowercase letters does. Here, you post anything {miscellaneous} that you want. I am going to start out small today and only write 3 miscellaneous blurbs.


{one}
I am really shocked at how fast September flew by. Kelly and I were talking and realized these next few months are going to fly by also. We have our anniversary, Uncle Ryan's birthday and Halloween in October. Gigi and Granddaddy's Anniversary, Kelly's birthday and Thanksgiving in November. Gigi's birthday, Christmas and New Years Eve in December. Phew. It will be 2011 before we know it!!

{two}
Ella Rae is really starting to show us her age lately. This soon-to-be 2 year old is getting into everything! She was abnormally quiet in the kitchen today when I was using the bathroom {which, us mommies have to do sometimes} and I came out to find her on the counter with the salt and pepper bowls {thanks a lot for that idea, Rachel Ray} turned over. What a mess!!! Not only was it a mess, we both sneezed about a hundred times after from all the pepper!


{three}
Because of this, I have started calling Ella Rae "Curious George". And this is really funny because that was what all my friends called me growing up. I always asked lots of questions and poked and prodded where I wasn't supposed too. That saying 'like mother like daughter' is totally starting to apply to me and my daughter!


Well, that was fun. I may not do Miscellany Monday every Monday, but it is refreshing to write something other than photo captions. lol Have a great week, y'all!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FIGHT FOR PREEMIES

What's YOUR song?

travels, visits and pics