Weekly Wednesday Update

Looking back on my previous posts, I realized I was posting on Wednesday so I figured I should keep it up! This weekend Ella Rae got to hang out with her second cousins. Heather, Holly and Heidi are Kelly's Aunt's girls. Ella Rae has met them before, but this was the first time she got to really interact. She had a great time. As you can see, getting a good picture with 4 kids is even more challenging than with just 1. But here are a few pictures from our visit.



I also wanted to share some fun cell phone pics this week. I am constantly sending pictures to Aunt Lala via cell phone, so sometimes it is nice to download the best ones onto the computer too.

Ella Rae running away from me at the beach

Ella Rae looking at me out the window when I was pumping gas


Ella Rae not wanting to take a nap the other day

Hope everyone has a great week!

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness....could your little Ella Rae get any more cutier?!?! She is beautiful!

    I just found your blog from blog hopping! I'm a new follower. I have a military blog called, Goodnight moon! Come find me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how long and curly her hair is! It is beautiful!! She's such a little cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute photos...what a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FIGHT FOR PREEMIES

What's YOUR song?

travels, visits and pics