Friday favorites

Hey friends welcome back to another Friday favorites post! I am so happy the weekend is here. The girls and I love to say Fri-yay on Friday’s because we are just so darn happy to have no alarm clock for the next 2 days! It’s been a few weeks since my last Friday favorites but here is what I have been loving this week: 

1. My most recent Amazon re-purchase was for these Elderberry gummies. The whole family started taking elderberry in addition to our daily vitamins when the pandemic started. These are our favorites. They are delicious! 

2. Lysol. No explanation needed there 🤣 a year into a pandemic, I am still loving my Lysol disinfectant spray and very thankful it’s easy to find now! I spray everything the kids bring home from school. And all the hard surfaces in the house. And my car. Everyday. 

3. Justin Bieber’s new song Hold On has been on repeat in my house since it came out a week ago. The girls and I are anxiously awaiting his new album! I’m a huge Bieber fan and that will never change. The fact that my girls are getting into music and love Bieber too makes me so happy haha. 

4. I am feeling very hopeful for our country lately. Im sure you can agree with me that the past year has been unbelievable. Sometimes, I truly can’t wrap my head around that fact that we are in a pandemic fighting a deadly virus. I lost family to this virus. My friends lost family to this virus. I bet everyone knows someone that has died because of COVID-19. It’s heartbreaking. 

But, I have this hopeful feeling that times are changing. There are more vaccines becoming available, the economy is about to get a huge boost and I can see that life is starting to resemble how it was pre-pandemic. There is a light at the end of the tunnel and I hope you can see it too. 





* edited to add: you know blog posts are written beforehand... There was a Presidential address last night, and I want to add that I still feel hopeful! 

Love and light  ❤️✨

 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIGHT FOR PREEMIES

What's YOUR song?

travels, visits and pics