iPhone photo dump



July, where did you come from?!? 
I mean seriously... time goes way too fast!!
I figured the best way to show what we've 
been up too lately would be an iPhone photo dump. 
I take pictures with my phone much more 
frequently than the camera, because I 
always
have it around!

 
Ella Rae really enjoys the pool- swimming and lounging.


Ella Rae got to go to the end of the year
party at Gigi's school. 
Gigi and Granddaddy also got her a new 
sand and water table to play with!






And we've spent A LOT of 
time at the beach!!
 
 Ella Rae has been looking pretty darn cute these days, too!




And one more funny picture... 
Aunt Lala asked me for a baby bump 
picture so this is what I sent her:


Ella Rae AND new baby all in one!
(I am 15 weeks in this picture)


I hope everyone has a great 4th of July holiday!

Comments

  1. Less than a week! Less than a week till I see this sweet face!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FIGHT FOR PREEMIES

What's YOUR song?

travels, visits and pics