Ella Rae Walking

I was able to get this video of Ella Rae walking on my cell phone. It is much better than the first video I took (see below) a few days ago. She really has the walking thing down now... she just doesn't know it yet. Crawling is still her #1 mode of transportation (along with mommy's hip).

February 18, 2010





This was the first time I got Ella Rae walking on video. The video is very close, you can only see her feet moving. And I was very excited so my enthusiasm is slightly excessive. But still, it was the first time I was able to get her on video. See I have been having such a hard time getting the walking on video because once she saw the video camera she would revert back to her #1 mode of transportation, to get to the camera faster. This video was taken Tuesday. But, today, I was able to entice her with the cell phone and get a really good video(see above).

February 6, 2010

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIGHT FOR PREEMIES

What's YOUR song?

travels, visits and pics